What Is Jawline Enhancement?
Many women seek a softer, more feminized shape to their faces. Changing the shape of the jaw from square to a more attractive oval shape can create a gentle, graceful, and youthful appearance.
Anti-wrinkle injections, PRP, injectable enhancements, microneedling, chemical peels, and EndyMed RF, can be used as a natural and virtually painless alternative to jaw-reduction surgery to slim the face.
How Does Jawline Enhancement Work?
If you’re looking for a way to slim down your face without surgery, many non-surgical jawline enhancement options are available. When they are combined, they will give you jaw-dropping results.
- Anti-wrinkle injections can help to relax the muscles around the jaw, giving the face a softer, more youthful appearance.
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections can help to stimulate collagen production, resulting in firmer, more elastic skin.
- Injectable enhancements such as fillers can help create more definition in the jawline.
- Microneedling can also be used to stimulate collagen production and improve the skin’s overall appearance.
- Chemical peels and EndyMed RF can be used to tighten loose skin around the jawline, resulting in a smoother, more sculpted appearance.
Learn More With Your Jawline Enhancement Consultation
As we use multiple types of procedures to enhance your jawline, your initial consultation will allow us to develop a customized treatment plan to ensure the best results.
Why Choose Skin Technique for Jawline Enhancement?
At Skin Technique, we believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and our goal is to help our patients achieve their desired results in a safe and comfortable environment.
Whether you’re looking for a minor procedure or a complete makeover, we invite you to schedule a consultation with us today!