Part-time Laser Technician
We are looking for a part-time Laser Technician who will also act as Reception Relief to join our team of highly trained and committed professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top Medical Aesthetics Clinic and work amongst a group of hardworking and dedicated professionals. This part time role will be responsible for providing superior customer service to all visitors and deliver extraordinary treatments to patients.
Who you are!
You are a certified Medical Aesthetician and/or Laser Technician with at least one year of experience. You’re enthusiastic, energetic and a team-player with a strong work ethic. You have a great working knowledge of skincare including products and ingredients. You have exceptional customer service skills and are experienced and comfortable with sales of packages and products.
- Confidently deliver extraordinary cosmetic laser treatments
- Educate your guests on appropriate skin care products that best suit their needs
- Provide extraordinary customer service and show that you truly care about your patients
- Taking the initiative to ensure the clinic is always looking its best
- Be the first point of contact to all customers on the phone and in person
- Greet patients as they enter and direct them to the appropriate member of staff
- Answer, screen, forward incoming phone calls, and provide basic information where possible
- Medical Aesthetics Certificate is required
- Laser Technician Certification is required
- At least 1 year experience performing RF Skin tightening, Laser Hair Removal, Coolsculpting, Hydrafacial and Microneedling and assisting a physician an asset.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, and passionate about what you do
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Must be able to work Saturdays
A competitive hourly rate based upon experience.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Anjie Atendido, firstname.lastname@example.org