We are looking for a full-time Patient Coordinator/Receptionist to join our team of highly trained and committed professionals.
The Patient Coordinator works under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations. As a member of the team, the Patient Coordinator will work in cooperation with other clinic staff to ensure safe and effective patient care, in compliance of our standards and protocols. This position requires a confident, self-motivated, attention to detail, solution-focused individual. Patient Coordinators are required to provide exceptional patient care in a calm, efficient manner, and simultaneously work effectively with the rest of the team. This is an evolving position and responsibilities may shift over time.
- Provide exceptional customer service to patients
- Phone Counselor: interface with new and current patients on the phone.
- Educator: provide information, answer questions relating to appointments, and other administrative requirements.
- Appointment Manager: book patient appointments, and follow up to ensure they attend.
- Message Triage: route and respond to messages (ie: email, fax, phone).
- Other: other duties may be assigned as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, evolving team environment.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of various software programs.
- Ability to problem-solve, positively adapt to changing working conditions and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum education: High School Diploma.
- Proficient in English.
- Experience working in another fast-paced medical aesthetics clinic (at least 1 year).
The following will be considered an asset:
- Experience working with Zenoti – electronic medical record system
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Office Assistant program.
- Knowledge of medical grade skin care.
This is a full-time position and requires an individual who can work flexible hours if necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended Health Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Patient Coordinator in Medical Aesthetics: 1 year (Required)
- Patient Coordinator: 1 year (Required)
A competitive hourly rate based upon experience.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.